Click on the CD image below to be directed to CD Baby for purchase digitally OR you can buy directly thru the store.
A few suggestions for using The Healing Cello - CST 10 Step Protocol CD are:
1. As an audio guide, each track is between 2 to 4 minutes in length. There is a G-note drone between each track to maintain continuity. A soft voice announcement identifies each new track (Audio sample). This is meant to give the therapist time to change to a new position without disturbing the patient or the flow of the work.
2. Many CST therapists have already been successfully using The Healing Cello - CST 10 Step Protocol CD during regular treatment sessions. There are no rules. Feel free to shuffle the tracks or loop them for your individual needs or taste. You will find the body will respond differently each time. Follow your instincts--no feeling is wrong.
3. The Healing Cello - 10 Step Protocol CD has also had successful results when used with Therapeutic Massage, Reiki, Meditation, Visualization Therapy, and Yoga.
Track list of The Healing Cello· CST 10 Step Protocol:
1. Listening Station (2:25)
2. CV-4 (1 :48)
3. Pelvic Diaphragm (3: 11)
4. Repiratory Diaphragm (3:27)
5. Thoracic Inlet (3:31)
6. Hyoid (3:37)
7. Cranial Base Release (4:15)
8. L5-S 1 Compression-Decompression( 4 :42)
9. Dural Tube Rock and Glide (4:00)
10. Frontal Lift (2:51)
11. Parietal Lift (2:41)
12. Sphenobasilar Compression-Decompression (1 :53)
13. Temporal Techniques (4:52)
14. TMJ Compression-Decompression (2:49)
1 5. CV-4 (:57)
1 6. Listening Stations (3:55)